Vanmokum BV uses the collected data to provide its customers with the following services:
- When you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment data in order to process your order and keep you informed about its progress.
- To make shopping at Vanmokum BV as pleasant as possible, with your permission we save your personal data and the data about your order and the use of our services. That enables us to personalise the website for you.
- We use your email address to notify you about how the website is developing and about special offers and campaigns. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe from our website.
- When you place an order with Vanmokum BV, we save your data on a Secure Server, if desired. You can specify a user name and password so that you don’t have to enter your name and address, telephone number, email address, delivery and payment data again every time you place a new order.
- Data related to the use of our website and the feedback that we receive from our visitors helps us to further develop and improve our website.
If you decide to write a review, you yourself can decide whether to include your name or other personal data. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but we do reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not comply with our website conditions.
- When you respond to a campaign or competition, we ask you for your name, address and email address. We use this data to pursue the campaign, announce the prize winner(s), and measure the response of the public to our marketing campaigns.
Vanmokum BV does not sell your data
Vanmokum BV will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Our employees and all third parties employed by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.